Solution modules for additional capabilities
Create the BNPL offering you need
Flexibility is key when configuring payment methods to meet the high demand of today’s end users. That’s why we’ve added extra functionality to our BNPL SaaS Platform to ensure you can create the ultimate BNPL offering that fits your specific needs, regardless of whether you focus on B2B or B2C.
Depending on what you want and what you already store in your existing internal system, the Solution modules serve as flexible components and can easily be added or removed.
Combining the BNPL SaaS Platform with Solution modules
Sileon’s Solution modules are placed on top of the Platform, adding extra capabilities to your existing BNPL offering.
The modules allow you to either run an end-to-end solution or tailor your BNPL offering by selecting one or several of the following:
- Fraud – Modern fraud prevention for BNPL.
- KYC/ID validation – Identity verification to minimize the risk of fraud and be compliant.
- Decisioning – A modern and instant decision engine for BNPL with the possibility to connect credit checks into the decision flow with complete control.
- AML/PEP – Compliance check.
- Collection – Allows you to manage debt collection in case of an unhappy flow.
- Consumer Communication – Inform and communicate with your customers for all payment-related actions; for example, send payment reminders through digital channels.
- Reporting – Access to a dashboard with standard reports and graphs with the possibility to export the data.
- Advanced analytics – Possibility to create reports based on the data.
Debit card-based Pay Later
With Sileon’s SaaS Platform and Solution modules integrated into your internal systems, you’ll get all the necessary capabilities to offer card-based BNPL within a matter of weeks.
In this use case, we’ll take a closer look at the actions performed by Sileon’s BNPL SaaS Platform when an end user decides to convert a completed debit card purchase into instalments.
Sileon's BNPL SaaS Platform
The underlying engine for your BNPL offering
Sileon’s BNPL SaaS Platform is essential for any bank, lender or fintech wanting to operate BNPL in-house. It’s the foundation that handles the different transaction flows that BNPL requires and, thus, a necessity to have in order to add extra functionality in the form of Solution modules.