Extend your offering with debit card-based BNPL
Add Solution modules for additional flexibility
Adding Solution modules to the SaaS Platform allows you to extend your credit card payment offering and include BNPL for debit cards as well.
Flexibility is key when configuring payment methods to meet the high demand of today’s end users. That’s why we’ve added extra functionality to our BNPL SaaS Platform to ensure you can create the ultimate BNPL offering that fits your specific needs, regardless of whether you focus on B2B or B2C.
What’s your annual BNPL revenue?
Fill out the form and find out
Whether you are an established bank thinking of adding BNPL to your existing card base or a newly started fintech curious to crunch the BNPL numbers, Sileon’s BNPL ROI calculator can help you make an informed decision.
Simply enter the number of credit or debit cards (or both) to find out your estimated yearly number of transactions, BNPL plans, and annual BNPL revenue.
Want to know more about the BNPL ROI specifics for your card business?
Debit card-based Pay Later
With Sileon’s SaaS Platform and Solution modules integrated into your internal systems, you’ll get all the necessary capabilities to offer debit card-based BNPL within a matter of weeks.
In this use case, we’ll take a closer look at the actions performed by Sileon’s BNPL SaaS Platform when an end user decides to convert a completed debit card purchase into instalments.
Combining the BNPL SaaS Platform with Solution modules
Sileon’s Solution modules are placed on top of the Platform, adding extra capabilities to your existing BNPL offering.
The modules allow you to either run an end-to-end solution or tailor your BNPL offering by selecting one or several of the following:
- Fraud – Modern fraud prevention for BNPL.
- KYC/ID validation – Identity verification to minimize the risk of fraud and be compliant.
- Decisioning – A modern and instant decision engine for BNPL with the possibility to connect credit checks into the decision flow with complete control.
- AML/PEP – Compliance check.
- Smart BNPL – Bypass complex checkout infrastructure and offer BNPL at point of purchase by notifying end user. Decide who and when to present and make BNPL eligible for.
- Consumer Communication – Inform and communicate with your customers for all payment-related actions; for example, send payment reminders through digital channels.
- Analytics – Access to a dashboard with standard reports and graphs with the possibility to export the data.
- Advanced analytics – Possibility to create reports based on the data.
Sileon's BNPL SaaS Platform for credit cards
The underlying engine for your card-based BNPL offering
Sileon’s BNPL SaaS Platform is essential for any bank, card issuer, lender or fintech wanting to operate card-based B2B or B2C BNPL in-house. It’s the foundation that handles the different transaction flows that BNPL requires. Therefore, the Platform must be integrated into your financial system before adding extra functionality, such as Solution modules for debit card-based BNPL.